Friday, September 16, 2011

Insight

The same blog that posts the {pretty, happy, funny, real} pictures I like also posts a set of "Monday Musings" each week... Her's are usually done at 6AM Monday mornings... That's not going to happen here, so I'll do mine on the weekend when I have time/energy.

Right now... I am waiting for my broccoli to steam, my potatoes to boil, and Chris's porkchops to grill.  Lou is outside barking at a squirrel 20 feet up a tree.  It is sunnyish with a pink/purple sky.

This weekend...  I am giong to do some Christams shopping (to finish up everybody except Chris!), do some yardwork (my goal is to clean out tornado debris from flowerbeds and plant all of my bulbs), go for a bike ride, finish some work for school, and bathe Lou.

Some plans for the week: Play tennis, walk each day, clean up the kitchen each night, stay up-dated on my grading during the week, and eat healthy. 

In my time for myself, I would like to... read... I'm working on Silent Spring which is kind of scientific, so there can be no distractions as I try to read.  I usually fall asleep at night, too... It's not exactly a thriller, but I enjoy it.  I bet my sister would call it a "paranoia book"... all about how pesticides are poisoning our food and water

I am grateful for... the wonderful people I work with who make a long week seem not quite so long and awful.

Something that makes me smile: Chris being happy when he comes home from work! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment