I am going to share a staple meal on our weekends. It is a very simple to prepare and simple ingredient recipe that can be eaten as a sandwich, with crackers, or alone. Chris often asks for it, and when he doesn't, it's my "surprise" meal for him. It is the amazingly plain...
3-5 eggs (depending on servings)
Any combination of the following or anything else:
mustard (any kind)
1. Bring the egss covered with water to a boil.
2. Cut the heat off, cover, and leave the eggs for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and mash the eggs with a fork.
4. Combine the egg with any of the remaining ingredients (or whatever else you want).
*I read somewhere to mix everything up except mayonaise, then add that last to get the best flavor*
5. Serve on a sandwich, salad, crackers, or alone.
EASY, YUMMY, AND, DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU MIX WITH, HEALTHY!